- October 20th 2003. The Portable Radio Index now covers 1945 to 1960.
- October 30th. Two more In your Workshops added and more magazine front covers. More Radios and other items added to the Just Arrived link
- November 4th. Radio Coil winding pages added to the Radio Constructors Page.
- November 5th. Advertisements for Electronic Surplus stores added in the Magazine Link.
- November 13th. Circuit for the Repanco SH4 Superhet added under Info
- November 18th. Notes about the Champion 851 have been added in the Workshopsection and its valve data in the Information Information section under the valves link.
- November 30th. All valve Radios brought under one heading. A new heading for Military Radios added and the R1155 radio is included.
- December 5th. Another In Your Workshop added.
- December 24th. Two more In your Workshops and another page of front covers. The Mullard 3 3 Amplifier constructional details now added under the Radio Constructor link.
- December 28th. More pages added to the Novice section.
- 1st January 2004. Modifications added to the R1155 in the Military section.
- 27th January. Mullard 5 10 Amplifier Added. A Homebrew 4 Valve portable. More Coil information. All under the Radio Constructor Link. In the Novice Section some articles on Radio Construction.
- 19th February. A couple of circuits for Acorn valves added.Under the Radio Constructor Link
- 9th March. The Portable Index now has 1960-1961 models added.
- 20th March. Valve Radios has now been indexed and 2 sets added. Murphy A122 and Ever Ready 5214. Also the Heathkit Mohican GC 1A has been added under the Military link.
- 24th March. Another modification (Increasing Selectivity) for the R1155 has been added under the Military link.
- 1st April. Two articles in the Radio Constructors link added. Superhets with Reaction and a 10 Watt Ultra Linear Valve amplifier. Also the Novice link is getting a name change it will become Getting Started but the change will be gradual as pages are updated.
- 4th April. A Spring Line Reverb unit added plus instructions for a 3 transistor kit radio.Both under the Radio Constructors link.
- 30th April. Data on Denco,Wearite,Repanco coils and components added under the Component Data link.
- 9th May. HRO Alignment Data and Circuit added under the Military Link. An Acorn Valve Radio kit has been added under the Radio Constructor Link.
- 14th May.Codar price list and newsletter added under the Military Link. A complete 1928 wireless magazine added under the Magazine Link.
- 29th May. Two more In Your Workshops added. More manufactures added to the Manufacturers Matrix.
A 6 Transistor Radio Kit writeup added from 1958 in the Radio Constructor Link.
- 9th June. Some test equipment added in the My Workshop Link.More acquired sets added under the Valve radio Link including a Dansette Type M record player.Plus Wavemeter Class D added under the Military Link.
- 6th July. More Test equipment added in the My Workshop Link.A KB PUP and an Amplion added under the Valve Radio Link.Another kit radio added under the Radio Constructors Link and a Codar CR70a added under the Military Link.
- August 2004. Everything has stopped while I do some rebuilding and decorating. I have finally collected so much paper that my computer station has started to collapse. One by product of the redecorating is that I will gain a new computer work station.
- August 28th. Some 1933 and 1934 Practical Wireless covers have been added under the Magazine Link.
- September 5th. Two more Kit radios added under the Radio Constructor link.
- September 15th. A battery powered 2 valve amplifier added under the Radio Constructor link.
- September 19th. The Capri kit radio from 1962 added under the Radio Constructor link. More index pages for Radio Constructor magazine added again under the Radio Constructor link.
- October 5th. A Crystal/Transistor kit radio from 1960 added under the Radio Constructor link.Updates to the Portable and Manufacturers Index's.
- October 13th. In the Kit section the REP 1 valve and the Teletron Companion Receivers have been added.
- October 20th. In the Kit section a 3 transistor receiver has been added plus the Johnson's 2M valve set SR2.Under the Military link the Codar CR45 has been added.
- November 9th. Under the Radio Constructors link an Acorn Valve TRF receiver I have been testing is shown.
- November 14th.Under the Radio Constructors Link.Part of a Home Radio (Mitcham) Catalogue of 1964.
- December 3rd. Under the Military Link a PRC 2 and R1132 have been added. And under Radio Constructor 'Kits' the HAC DX and an HAC Leaflet have been added.
- February 10th 2005.More In your Workshop Articles added. Also Part of the Home Radio Catalogue for 1961 added. With other minor changes.
- April 7th.Two more kits radios added under the Radio Constructor link including the Boy Scouts Explorer Receiver. Plus numerous updates to other sections.
- April 13th.Two more In your Workshops added including the very first article. Also an update to the Home Radio pages.All under The Radio Constructor link.
- April 22nd.Build Instructions for the Codar Mini Clipper have been added under the Radio Constructor Link.
- May 2nd Under the Component Data link. More capacitor information. And data about record deck cartridges. Plus more transistor leadout data.
- May 21st Further information has been added on the Practical Wireless Short Wave Two, see the Acorn valve section under the Radio Constructor Link.Also the Home Radio Catalogue section now contains Signal Lamps and Holders.
- May 25th Two more In your Workshops added under the Radio Constructors Link.
- June 14th Another Kit added under the Radioconstructors link. The TR82C added under my transistor radios.
- August 8th Another Kit added under the Radioconstructors link. Another Top Band converter for the R1155 added and some more front covers.
- September 9th A 2 valve Shortwave Receiver added under the Radioconstructors link. Minor updates to the links and other sections.
- October 1st The circuit diagram for the 1929 Music Magnet has been added to the Valve Radio section. Minor updates to the links and other sections.
- November 6th A KB Rhapsody Delux and two pocket transistor radios have been added to the transistor section. Three more 'In Your Workshop' Articles under the Radio Constructor link.Updated Globe King 100A writeup.
- November 11th A 1 valve beginners receiver under the Radio Constructor Link.
- November 24th Another kit radio and an In Your Workshop have been added. Also two more transistor radios and a record player. Plus an Avo 8 in test equipment.
- December 8th Pictures of a couple of HAC sets and a Globe King 100A have been added under the kits link.
In the Kit section (Radio Constructor link) the RCS Regent has been added.
The guestbook has been removed. This is due to comments or links being added which were not suitable for a family safe site.
- December 29th Another Globe King Shortwave kit the 300A added in the Radio Constructors kit section.
- December 31st Another In your Workshop added and a Nuclear/Rocket and Weather detector under the Radioconstructors link. More Magazine covers added under the Magazines link.
- January 22nd 2006 The HAC model K one valve receiver added in the kit section of the Radio Constructor Link.
- February 2nd The circuit and alignment instructions for the PCR 1,2 and 3 have been added to the military section.
- February 22nd Three more kit radios are described in the Radio Constructors kit section. They include an Heathkit and a 7 transistor receiver from Laskey's.
- March 3rd Three more In your Workshops added under the Radio Constructors Link. Under the Getting Started link is an article on RF Pentodes.
- March 18th Another TR82C added in the Transistor Section also a Bush BAC31 portable in the valve section.In the Radio Constructor kits section a Jason JTV2 VHF Tuner has been added. Also in the Radio Constructor link are circuits for 1 and 4 valve TRF receivers.
- April 19th Two new sections added both under the Radio Constructors Link.Transistor Radio Projects and Take 20.
- May 8th A 1970's Denco Catalogue added under the Component Data Link.
- May 18th The Jason JSA2 Amplifier Kit has been added to kits under the Radio Constructor link.
- May 29th The Repanco Mini 7 Radio Kit has been added to kits under the Radio Constructor link.More Magazine covers have been added.
- May 31st The Eavesdropper 1956 Transistor Radio Kit has been added to kits under the Radio Constructor link.
- June 15th A new guestbook has been added to the front page.
- July 4th A short history of Radio Constructor Magazine under the Radio Constructor Link.
- July 16th Denco Technical Bulletin DTB 4 has been added under the Component information link.
- August 5th Two more In your Workshops added under the Radioconstructors link.
- August 10th Some 1948 Advertisments from the Shortwave Magazine added under the Magazine Cover link.
- September 9th Added to the Portable Receivers link are 1962/63 models.Plus some minor changes to the site.
- October 15th Two more In your Workshops added.
- October 28th Two more In your Workshops added.
- December 24th Another In your Workshop added.
- December 31st A 3 valve TRF using EF50 valves added under the Radioconstructors link.
- January 7th 2007 The Mullard 20 watt amplifier added under the Radio Constructor Link
- April 15th 2007 Another In your Workshop added and the Kit for the RCS Radio Tuner plus a Germanium Tremelo circuit from 1963.Added under the Radio Constructor Link
- April 17th 2007 Eddystone All Wave Two Kit.Added under the Radio Constructor Link
- April 18th 2007 A large upload of covers from the early years of 1922 to 1934 is starting under the Magazine cover link.
- April 30th 2007 Photographs of the Codar CR45 added under the Military Link.
- May 10th 2007 Modifications to the PCR receiver under the Military Link.Solar Three kit radio under the Radio Constructor Link.
- May 11th 2007 Two more In Your Workshops added under the Radio Constructor link.
- May 20th 2007 A new Section Odds and Sods.Articles and stories that do not fit ion any where else on the site.Odds and Sods
- July 10 2007 A comprehensive booklet on Record Player Heads and Styli has been added under the Component Data Link.
- September 7 Another In your Workshop added (Radioconstructor link) plus some more Magazine Covers and 1962 kit adverts (under the Magazine Cover link).And another artical under Odds and Sods.
- October 30 Front Covers added from the early to mid 1960's. With thanks to Leo van der Meer.
- December 31 2007 Four more In your Workshops added.
- January 2nd 2008 OSMOR coil leaflet added.Many more 'In your Workshops' added.
- April 1st 2008 HAC T Twin Transistor Receiver Construction notes added.
- July 13th 2008 Radio Constructor Index page improved and more year index's added.
- July 31st 2008 REPANCO Transeven Kit construction envelope (Complete Data)
- August 22nd 2008 Boys Book of Crystal Sets. A complete copy.
- August 27th 2008 Wireless Magazine Adverts from 1902 added under magazine Covers.
- November 21st 2008 Thanks to Victor in Malta for many scans of covers now uploaded into Magazine Covers.Also some changes and minor additions.
- May 19th 2009 Under the Radioconstructor link. Odds and Sods. Clive Sinclair Modern Transistor Circuits for beginners.Over 30 radio circuits to build.
- September 2009 New links on Restoration and rebuilding R1155 Receivers. And some corrections/Updates
- February 2010 A new batch of updates is in progress. The full list will appear here when completed
- 27 March 2010 Henrys Radio Transfive Kit added to the Kits pages via Radio Constructor Link
- October 2011 In the sales section a quantity of Radios,Magazines and components for sale
For Fun. Do you know who they all are
||Last updated 12.10.2011
2003-2011 © Maurice Woodhead